The National Testing Agency (NTA) will open the registration window for candidates willing to appear in UGC NET 2023 from yesterday, December 29, 2022. The organization has announced the conduct of the UGC- National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) from February 21, 2023, through March 10, 2023, across India. The aspiring candidates must fill out the registration form before January 17, 2023, up to 5 PM to become eligible to appear in the exam. The registration form is available on the official websit ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
About UGC NET 2023 Exam
The UGC NET exam ascertains the eligibility of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor in Indian universities and colleges. NTA will organize the UGC NET 2023 exam in a Computer Based Test (CBT) mode for 83 distinct subjects. The examination will be held in two different shifts. One shift will be between 9 AM to 12 PM while the second shift will be from 3 PM to 6 PM.
How to fill UGC NET 2023 application form?
- Visit the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Tap on the “Apply for UGC NET 2023” exam link available on the homepage.
- Fill in the details requested in the form. This will include candidates’ personal, educational, and professional information.
- Upload the documents required by the agency and deposit the fee.
- Submit the form after checking the details. You will need the same login details to download the admit card when it is released by the UGC.
Courtesy : The Indian Epress