1.Candidates who must be Indian Citizens, should not have completed 30 years of age on 31-03-2013 and should be in possession of the minimum Degree of B.E., or B.Sc. (Engg.) or its equivalent from any recognized University. Candidates who have already had practical experience in the branches for which training is proposed to be given, will be given preference. Candidates with at least one year?s professional experience need apply. Those who were interviewed in previous years for the Scholarships need not apply again.
2. The scholarships are tenable in Japan for principally six months commencing about July 2013. Trainees may have general training in one of the following product felds of Hitachi Ltd., (Hitachi) for example (1) IT Solutions and Services (2) Thermal Power (3) Power Generation Plant & Power Grid Control Systems Engineering 4) Rail Systems and 5) Transportation Control System Engineering, being subject to the convenience of each of Hitachi?s establishments. During the training, there will be special emphasis on environment-related and energy-saving technologies.
3. Trainees shall be during their training, under the supervision and direction of Hitachi, which has full discretion on scope, mode, duration and place of establishment of their training. Training will not be available in the R&D activities of Hitachi. They will be subject to the rules and regulations and the discipline of the establishment to which they are posted.
1. Selected trainees will be provided with return Economy Class air passage. Arrangements will also be made for free Boarding and Lodging for trainees in Japan and to defray all expenses for travelling in Japan which may be considered necessary for their training. In addition, each trainee will be paid a monthly fxed allowance to cover his personal expenses.
2. Parents or Guardians of selected candidates shall guarantee their good conduct and shall undertake to pay for their repatriation should their conduct be found unsatisfactory by Hitachi Ltd., or any public authority in Japan or in case the selected candidates desire to discontinue their studies in Japan for any reason whatsoever during the period of their scholarship.
3. Applications should be made in duplicate in the forms available on payment of Rs.5/- from the offces of THE HINDU given below.
4. Completed forms should reach THE HINDU, 859 & 860, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002, superscribed THE HINDU – HITACHI TRAINING SCHEME, before December 31 2012.
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.