- Students who are enrolled in the first-year full-time postgraduate degree programme in following streams can only apply for this scholarship:
- Computer Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mathematics and Computing
- Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Renewable and New Energy
- Material Sciences & Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Must have secured 500 to 1,000 in the GATE examination OR
- Must have scored 7.5 or above in their undergraduate CGPA (or % normalized to CGPA) [If students have not attempted GATE
- Open for resident Indian citizens.
Up to INR 6,00,000 over the duration of the degree programme
NOTE: Scholars will also benefit from additional engagement and development activities (including the chance to attend talks and workshops with leading global experts, opportunities to apply for mentoring/internships, volunteering opportunities, a strong alumni network and more), and will join a vibrant community of scholars that will be at the forefront of creating and building a new India.
The applicants are required to attach the following documents at the time of application –
- Passport-sized photograph
- Address Proof (for address ticked as preferred physical correspondence address)
- Current Resume
- Marksheets of 10th and 12th Class Board Examination
- Marksheet of GATE Entrance Examination (if applicable)
- Official transcript/ Marksheet of undergraduate degree
- Bonafide Student Certificate of current college/institution of enrollment, or Student ID Card
- Two essays: Personal Statement and Statement of Purpose
- 2 Reference Letters: 1 academic and 1 character
- Experience certificate/ letter/s from work experience/ internships (if applicable)
- Official Disability Certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2022-23’ official page.
- Fill the online Eligibility Questionnaire.
- If you fulfil the eligibility criteria, you will be sent an email invitation with log-in information to apply through Reliance Foundation’s application portal.
- Log in to the application portal using the username and password received on email.
- Fill the scholarship application form and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the application.
- All applicants are required to complete an online aptitude test as part of their application.
- Once the application is submitted, the applicants will receive a confirmation email that will include the date/time of the online exam and instructions for performing a system compatibility check.
- Applicants will receive an email with the final exam unique link and a unique link to perform a practice test (optional but recommended) one week before the final test.
- Applications will be considered complete only when you have completed the aptitude test. Scores will be directly sent to Reliance Foundation once the test is submitted. Applicants will not be notified about their scores.