To be Eligible, an Applicant Must –
- be an Indian citizen currently enrolled in a recognized Institution of Higher Education in India
- be a pre-final year student enrolled in any of the following courses in Biotechnology and allied areas (including agriculture, food, health, biomedical sciences and interdisciplinary areas like Computational Sciences, Big Data, Machine Learning etc.) at recognized institutions of higher education in India –
- M. Tech.
- Integrated B.SM.S.
- B. Pharm.
- M. Pharm.
Master’s degree in Medical Science and Technology (MMST)
- have a minimum of one year remaining for the completion of their course in India
- have secured a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 8.0 or higher/ percentage of 80% and higher/ minimum of 65% and higher if the applicant is an MBBS student
The selected candidates will receive a stipend, round-trip airfare and health insurance.
- Latest marksheet/ transcript
- No-Objection Certificate
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now’ button and click on it.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Start Application’ button and ‘Sign up’ using the relevant details.
Step 5: After successfully signing up, fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents and submit.