To be eligible, the applicant must –
- be a citizen of an ICGEB member state (which includes India)
- be below 35 years of age
- hold a Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences or have a minimum of 3 years of research experience
- have a good working knowledge of the English language, supported by a proficiency certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge certificate or equivalent)
The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend of US$ 1,590.
Other Benefits –
- Travel expenses from the applicant’s home country to the ICGEB lab at the beginning of the fellowship and a return travel provision upon completion of the fellowship
- Medical health insurance coverage
- Reimbursed visa/permit of stay application and renewal costs
- Accommodation support
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Written Statement from the ICGEB Group Leader
- A valid identification document (passport or identity card) (Note – Recommended passport validity should be 12 months at least)
- English Certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge or similar) [Note – This document is not requested when scholastic education has been undertaken in English]
How can you apply?
The applicants can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Apply’ button at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button to create an account. (Note – If the applicant already has an account, kindly login using valid credentials.)
Step 5: After successfully creating an account, fill in the registration form and complete the process step-by-step.
Step 6: Upload the relevant documents and submit.