uLektz, a Digital Learning Platform with Academia & Industry Connect for Colleges and Universities has partnered with Govt. Polytechnic College Fatuhi Khera. Through this partnership, Govt. Polytechnic College Fatuhi Khera has developed a cloud-based learning and networking platform with white-labelled mobile app. This platform facilitate students and faculty to connect with alumni and industry for professional development and social learning. It also provides a digital library of quality learning resources such as eBooks, videos, lectures, etc., exclusively for their institution members. This platform helps to stay connected with all the members of the institution through messages and notifications.
uLektz Learning Solutions Private Limited is an EdTechSaaS company headquartered in Chennai, a SaaS hub of India. It was founded in the year 2016 by a team of edtech professionals having about 2 decades of experience working with various colleges, universities, education publishers and ministries of education worldwide. uLektz helps colleges & universities to build their own networking platform to facilitate academia-industry connect and ensure every student has the opportunity to succeed. uLektz provides a uniquely connected experience across a broad set of offerings aimed at driving students success, improved institutional outcomes and stay ahead of education transformation challenges.
About Govt. Polytechnic College Fatuhi Khera
Govt.Polytechnic College, Fatuhi Khera offers three year Diploma course in ECE & Mechanical Engg.
Govt.Polytechnic College, FatuhiKhera Aims
- To give better recognition better status.
- To have 100% placement in leading national international organization of repute.
- To connect all the department/sections with LAN system.
- Smart Cards to the students are being provided.
- In addition to this an information centre has been established in the institute and a continuous 24hrs access of internet through high speed radio line under AICTE ERNET(The Education Research Network) scheme has been made available to the faculty students.
- The achievement of faculty students of the institute during the years reflect their commitment for achieving in academic other fields.
Launch of Mobile App:
Govt. Polytechnic College Fatuhi Khera launched its Digital Learning Platform & Mobile App on 10.01.2023 which helps to improve their institutional outcomes and stay ahead of education transform challenges.
The AI Powered App helps Govt. Polytechnic College Fatuhi Khera to
Create and manage profiles and digital records of all the students, staff and alumni of the institution.
* Provide ease of access to their digital resources.
* Drive collaboration and stay connected with all the members of the institution through messages and notifications.
* Facilitate their students with academia and industry connect
* Offer assessment packages to practice and prepare for various competitive, entrance and placement exams.
* Help students connect with alumni and industry professionals for the opportunity to do some live industry projects and internships.
The mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Playstore using the below link :
Mobile App URL :https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ulektz.gpcfk
Web URL :https://www.ulektz.com/c/gpcfatuhikhera