To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a resident of Maharashtra
- belong to SBC category
- be taking post-matric education
- be pursuing the education course approved by the government
- have taken admission in Government aided/Private Non-aided/private permanently non-aided courses
- be pursuing a degree course in Health Science (Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Unani, Ayurveda, Physiotherapy, Business Aid, Nursing)
- have a diploma in Engineering, Pharmacology, HMCT
- hold a postgraduate degree in MBA/MMS, MCA
- hold one of the following diploma/degree –
- Agricultural colleges (diploma)
- Dairy Business Department (Diploma)
- Colleges for Agricultural and Allied subjects (Degree and Post Graduate)
- Agriculture and Bio-Technology Colleges (Degree and Post Graduate)
- Agriculture and Food Technology Colleges (Graduate and Post Graduate)
- have taken admission through CAP process (for professional courses)
- have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 8 lakh
100% tuition fees and exam fees will be given to the selected applicants who are studying in government/aided/non-aided institutions in professional courses and non-professional courses.
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- Income certificate/Income declaration issued by a competent authority
- Caste validity certificate (for professional courses)
- Marksheet of HSC or SSC or last examination
- Gap certificate
- CAP allotment letter (for professional courses)
- Leaving certificate
- Ration card to identify the number of children in the family
- Declaration certificate of parents/guardian about the number of children beneficiaries
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometrics.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload the necessary documents and submit.