To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a domicile of Maharashtra
- be enrolled in vocational courses like Engineering, Pharmacy, Animal Husbandry, Vaastu Shastra, Dairy Development, MBA or MCA
- have an annual family income of more than INR 2.5 lakh
The selected scholars will receive tuition fees and exam fees as per the approved college fee structure.
- Caste certificate issued by Competent authority.
- Domicile certificate of Maharashtra
- College admission receipt
- Caste validity certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometrics.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload the necessary documents and submit.