To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be an Indian national or an OCI card holder
- be a maximum of 30 years of age at the time of application
- be currently enrolled in or have studied at an Indian Institution of Higher Learning
- have applied at a French institution before applying for the scholarship
- have knowledge of French language
Note – A non-scholarship holder who is currently pursuing a master’s 1 (M1) in France is not eligible for the scholarship.
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- A monthly living allowance of 860 euros
- Student visa and Etudes en France fee waiver
- Social security
- Assistance to find affordable student accommodation (priority access to CROUS residencies, subject to availability)
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the first page of your passport (with photo and expiry date) [Note – If the applicant will be getting their passport after the deadline, please attach proof of the passport application]
- Full Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Scanned copy of your admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution (Note – If the applicants have not received it before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that they are in the process of getting the acceptance letter from them)
- Scanned copies of mark sheets and degree of Higher Secondary School (Class 12), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate, if any (DELF /DALF)
- Document of employment/ internship record, if applicable
- Letter (s) of recommendation from the current Indian university/employer or the institution last attended (Note – The letter(s) of recommendation should be submitted as scanned copies of the original typed and signed paper letters. They have to include the signature and the contact details of the referee, and (if possible) should be on headed paper of the institution and bear a stamp of the institution)
Please name the files of the application documents as follows –
|Type of application document||File name|
|Curriculum Vitae (CV)||CV_name_surname|
|Class 12 (marksheet and passing certificate)||XII Marksheet_name_surname
XII Passing cert_name_surname
|Transcript of records||UGtranscript_name_surname
|Acceptance letter from the French institution||Acceptanceletter_name_surname|
|Employment/internship record||Name of the organization_name_surname|
|French Language certificate (DELF/DALF)||Languagecert._name_surname|
|Letter(s) of Recommendation||Recommendation_name_surname|
- All the above documents must be in pdf or jpeg format (word, rtf, odt, txt, msg documents, zip folders, screenshots or scans of social media are NOT acceptable).
- Applications submitted without required documents, or incorrect documents, will be rejected.
Eligible applicants can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Online Application Procedure’ and click on the link.
Step 4: Fill in the details and ‘Register‘. (Note – Applicants who are already registered can directly log in.)
Step 5: Once registered successfully, log in with valid credentials and fill in the required details.
Step 6: Upload the supporting documents and submit the application.