To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a domicile of Telangana state
- belong to SC/ST/BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category
- have passed Class 10 and pursuing studies at the post-matric level
- have passed the Class 10 examination with a minimum of 75% attendance at the end of each quarter
- belong to the SC/ST category with an annual parental income of less than INR 2,00,000
- belong to BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category of rural areas with an annual parental income of less than INR 1,50,000
- belong to BC/EBC/Disabled Welfare category of urban areas with an annual parental income of less than INR 2,00,000
- The selected candidates will receive reimbursement of tuition fees ranging from INR 850 for the intermediate course to INR 6,90,000 for medical courses per annum per student. The tuition fee reimbursement will be dependent on the course of study.
Furthermore, the selected scholars will also receive variable maintenance or mess charges on a monthly basis.
- Latest passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card of the student
- Bank passbook first-page showing student’s name, bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch (Note – Not required for EBC students)
- Study/bonafide certificate for the last 7 consecutive years of study
- CET (Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note- If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Read the instructions and tick the checkboxes for the required documents and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Enter the details of the SSC (Class 10) examination.
Step 5: After the verification of SSC credentials, fill in the application form, upload the necessary documents and submit.