To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a national/ permanent residence of India
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme commencing in September/October 2023 or January/February 2024
- have been awarded, or be expected to receive, one of the following qualifications –
- a bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- a pre-masters qualification from a recognised institution with a grade comparable to a 2:2
- a master’s degree from a recognised institution with a merit grade or equivalent
The selected candidates will receive a tuition fee discount of £4,000 during the first year of their studies.
Previous qualifying examinations degree/ certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the’Register’button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Click on’Find a Course’ and click on it.
Step 4: Now click on ‘Postgraduate’ and click on it.
Step 5: Click on the course and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 6: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents, and submit.
Step 7: If admission is granted, the applicants will automatically be considered for the available scholarships based on their academic or sports achievements.