uLektz Wall of Fame
An initiative to identify, recognize & award the contributors to higher education
When it comes to femininity, in the past decade we have seen a drastic yet deserving change in society’s mindset towards female centric-subjects. Thankfully female’s contribution to industries and the workforce are not over-looked anymore. In the past 5 years, we have seen an increase in women achievements across various industries. With International Women’s day around the corner, we would like to take this month’s Wall of Fame to celebrate women’s contribution to the Education Industry.
If you are or know any woman, who has demonstrated admirable leadership qualities. has motivated people towards their dreams, has dedicated their efforts towards inclusivity in the workplace, has been an agent of change or simply served as an advocate for hope in the Education Industry, then you can nominate HER for March’s Wall of Fame Award- India’s Top 20 Women Leaders in Education Industry for the year 2022.
Please complete the nominations by completing the online form, and following the instructions.
Guidelines for applying are:
- Member who has shown utmost dedication in empowering students through education.
- Member who has re-modelled the existing system to solve challenges faced in imparting quality education.
- Member who has done quality research in imparting education.
- Selected nominees’ profiles and photographs will be posted on our website.
- Soft copy of award certificate.
- A recognition and testimony that will enhance credibility, reputation, pride and raise the visibility of success.
- A token of appreciation for your contribution.
Mode of Selection:
- Submission of nomination is free and open to all women faculties across colleges in India.
- The selection committee will evaluate the application form.
- The committee will then select the final list based on teaching experience and research achievements like publications and books.
Last date for acceptance of nominations: Feb 24, 2023
Finalists Announcement Date: March 1 , 2023