To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be an Indian national
- not be more than 30 years of age
- have taken admission to a reputable postgraduate institution of higher learning
- have excellent academic records
- possesses strong professional experience, extracurricular achievements, volunteer contributions and leadership skills
- The programme gives priority to master’s degree courses but also considers applications for Ph.D. studies.
- Local/ regional universities and distance learning programmes are acceptable for ISP funding if the quality of the courses is maintained.
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- The award does not cover living expenses for family members or the cost of international travel.
- For Ph.D. students, scholarships are awarded for the first two years, after which students are expected to find funding from alternative sources.
- Preference is given to those who have been able to secure funding from alternative sources.
Graduation/ degree/ certificates
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the internship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Applicants can collect the application form from the Aga Khan Foundation or Aga Khan Education Board Service/ office in the applicant’s country of current residence.
Step 4: Submit the application to the below-mentioned address –