NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency has opened the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2023 application forms. Candidates can apply on GPAT official website- gpat.nta.nic.in till 5 PM of March 6, 2023.
“The candidates are requested to undertake the correction(s) very carefully as no further chance of correction will be provided,” read the GPAT 2023 notification. The NTA is yet to announce the GPAT exam date 2023.
GPAT 2023 exam schedule
|Online submissions of GPAT form 2023||February 13, 2023 to 5 PM of March 6, 2023.|
|Last date of fee payment||March 6, 2023 up to 11:50 PM|
|GPAT application form correction||March 7 to 9, 2023|
|GPAT admit card 2023 download||To be announced|
|GPAT exam 2023||To be announced|
|Duration of the exam||3 hours OR 180 minutes|
|GPAT official website||gpat.nta.nic.in and nta.nic.in|
Documents required for GPAT registration
- The Date of Birth (as mentioned in Class X Board Certificate)
- Government identity details like Aadhaar number (last 4 digits), election card (EPIC No.), passport number, ration card number, bank account number, PAN Number, other valid Govt IDs.
- Educational qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb) either in colour or black and white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background.
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
- PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb), if applicable.
- List of City of your choice (Refer Annexure-V for Cities)
- Bank account details for payment of fee.
- Valid e-mail Id as important communications will be made on this e-mail Id
- Valid mobile number as important information via SMS will be sent to this number
- Valid debit/credit card or Net banking account for ONLINE payment.
GPAT registration fee 2023
The GPAT examination fee once paid will neither be refunded nor be carried forward under any circumstances.
|GPAT 2023 registration fee|
|General||Male- Rs 2,200||Female- Rs 1,100|
|Gen EWS/SC/ST/PwD/OBC-(NCL)||Male- Rs 1,100||Female- Rs 1,100|
|Third gender||Rs 1,100|
Courtesy : NewsCareers360