NEW DELHI: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will start the registrations for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2023 April session soon. The JEE Mains 2023 session 2 registration link will be available on the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in. Aspiring candidates will be able to register for the second session with the help of their login credentials.
The NTA will conduct the JEE Main 2023 session 2 examinations on April 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12. The exam city intimation for JEE mains second attempt will be issued in the third week of March whereas JEE Main session 2 admit card 2023 will be issued in March last week.
How to fill JEE Main 2023 application form
- Go to the JEE Main official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link for JEE Main 2023 session 2 registration
- Enter personal details and generate login credentials
- Re-login with generated credentials and complete the application form as instructed
- Upload the necessary documents as per the specification.
- Make payment of the JEE Main 2023 application fee in online mode.
- Submit the JEE Mains 2023 session 2 application form and download the confirmation page for future reference.
Earlier on February 6, NTA declared the JEE Main 2023 session 1 result for paper 1- BE and BTech. 20 candidates scored 100 percentile in BE and BTech paper of JEE Main 2023 first session. About 8.6 lakh candidates registered in this year’s JEE Main 2023 session 1 exam of which, 8,23,967 students appeared in the first session.
Courtesy : NewsCareers360