NEW DELHI: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the fresh admission and the re-registration window for the January 2023 session today, February 20, 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IGNOU January 2023 session through the official website- ignou.ac.in.
The deadline to apply for fresh admission to the January 2023 session was extended multiple number of times. Earlier, the last date to apply was December 31, 2022, which got extended to January 15 and then again to February 10, 2023.
While filling out the January session application form, candidates will need scanned photograph, signature, age proof document, relevant educational qualification documents, experience certificate (if any) category certificate (if any), BPL certificate (if any), and fee payment details.
IGNOU January 2023 session application: How to register online
- Visit the admission portal of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ link and complete the registration process.
- Login again with the username and password.
- Fill out the application form, upload the necessary documents and pay the application fees.
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout of it.
Courtesy : NewsCareers360