To be eligible, an applicant must –
- hold a Ph.D. or M.D./ M.S./ M.D.S./ M.V.Sc degree
- be working on a regular basis in academic institutions/national labs or any other recognized R&D institutions
- be an active researcher in one of the following fields –
- Mathematical Sciences and allied areas
- Science and Engineering (excluding mathematical sciences)
- Social Sciences involving quantitative analysis using mathematical, statistical and computational techniques
- have completed the degree at least five years prior to the submission of the proposal in order to have gained individual experience
- have at least four years of service remaining before superannuation as on the date of submission of the proposal
The selected candidates will receive an annual research grant of INR 2,00,000 for a period of three years.
- 1-2 page(s) project proposal
- List of ten most significant publications
- List of all publications in the last five years
- Certificate from Principal Investigator
- Endorsement Letter from the Head of Institution
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the fellowship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to ‘How to apply online’ and click on ‘click here to register’.
Step 4: Fill in the required details to Register. (Note- If the applicant is already registered, kindly login using valid credentials)
Step 5: After successful registration, fill all the mandatory fields in Profile Details Section under ‘User Profile‘ which includes Bio-data (as per defined template), Photo, Institute Address, etc. and submit.