To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be an Indian national/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- possess adequate professional qualification
- hold at least a bachelor’s degree
- have a minimum of five (5) years of service left in the parent organization as on the date of the award
- not be holding any other fellowship and in the event of selection
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- A monthly fellowship of INR 25,000 in addition to the regular income
- A research grant of INR 15 lakh per year
- An INR 1 lakh per annum overhead
Note – The fellowship is taxable as per the IT rule of the Government of India.
How can you apply?
Eligible applicants can apply for the fellowship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Forwarding of Nominations’ and click on the given link to download the nomination form.
Step 4: Fill in the details and send the nomination form with all supporting documents/appendices by email to INAE at – firstname.lastname@example.org