To be eligible for a technical apprenticeship, the candidate must –
- hold a B.Tech degree in Engineering/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or one of the following fields –
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Engineering Wing (Civil)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architecture Dept.
- Food Technology
- Design & Innovation Centre DIC
- hold a bachelor’s degree in Library Information Science
To be eligible for an administrative apprenticeship, the candidate must –
- hold a B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ B.Sc. I.T degree
- hold an M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com/ M.A Journalism/ MBA/ MCA/ M.Sc. I.T
The selected candidates will receive the awards in the following sequence:
|Apprenticeship/ Internship Type||Stipend (per month)|
|Technician Intern||INR 12,000 for a year|
|Administrative Intern||INR 10,000 for a year|
- Aadhaard Card
- Domicile certificate
- Fee Receipt
- Birth Certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below –
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the application link at the bottom of the page, click on it and fill the required details to register.
Step 4: Download the application form and take a printout of it.
Step 5: After filling up the form, submit it to the Dean Outreach office at the following address with the registration fee of INR 200 (non-refundable) and collect the hard copy of the fee receipt.