To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a domicile/ resident of Bihar
- belong to SC/ST/BC/EBC category of Bihar
- have an annual family income of not more than INR 3,00,000 from all sources
The selected candidates will receive a scholarship for each academic year.
- Student Passport Size Photo in Jpeg format (Size Under 50kb)
- Class 10 and 12
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduation Certificate in pdf format (if applicable)
- Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Fee Receipt from Institution
- Last exam passing certificate
Note – All the documents must be uploaded in PDF format and under 150-400KB in size.
Eligible applicants can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Student Login’ and click on it. (Note – If the applicant is not registered, kindly register first.)
Step 4: Select the category and login using valid credentials to access the application form.
Step 5: Fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents and submit.