To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a citizen of India
- have an undergraduate degree to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university
- meet the English language requirement of the UK Higher Education Institution
- be active in the field with work experience or with a proven interest in the proposed subject area
- be motivated and academically able to follow and benefit from a UK postgraduate taught course
- be willing to establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- represent the high standards of the GREAT brand by becoming an advocate for scholarships
The selected scholar will receive £10,000 (one-time) for the duration of their postgradute course.
- Degree certificate/transcripts
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months from the date of enrolment)
- Personal statement
- Evidence of English language (for information on the English qualifications)
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below –
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘How to Apply‘.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the documents and click on the ‘Submit‘ tab.