To be eligible, candidates must –
- hold a bachelor’s degree in Technology (Planning) or an equivalent degree in Town Planning OR
- hold a bachelor’s degree in Architecture or any other in Architecture recognised by the Institute of Architects (India) OR
- hold Civil Engineering or AMIE (Civil) or any other equivalent degree in Civil Engineering recognized by the Institute of Engineer (India) for its membership
- hold a diploma in Architectural Assistantship (Note – The applicant must hold 3 years of diploma after Class 10 or diploma of 2 years after passing Class 12)
The selected candidates will receive the awards in the following sequence – “
|Trade Name||No. of Apprentice||Stipend Per Month|
|Architectural Assistantship Graduate (Technical)||1||INR 9,000|
|Architectural Assistantship Diploma (Technical)||1||INR 8,000|
|Regional & Town Planning Graduate (Technical)||1||INR 9,000|
|Draftsman (Civil) Diploma (Technical)||1||INR 8,000|
- Age proof
- Educational qualification certificates/marksheet
- One passport-size photograph
- NATS enrollment number for the applied apprenticeship
Eligible candidates can apply for the apprenticeship using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Download the application form.
Step 4: Fill in the application form, attach all the required documents and send it to the below-mentioned address before 31st March 2023 –
Deptt. of Urban Planning,
2nd Floor, Old U.T. Secretariat Building,
Sector-9-D, Chandigarh – 160009
Note – The applicants are required to enrol themseleves on the NATS portal before applying for the apprenticeship position.