To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be sheltered in Child Care Institutions (CCIs) [Note – The CCIs registered under the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015 are only eligible to apply]
- be pursuing study from Class 9 onwards
- have secured a minimum of 55% marks in the final examination
of the previous class
- have secured a minimum of 75% attendance on an annual basis
- have an Aadhaar-linked savings bank account in a
The selected candidates will receive a scholarship of INR 1,000 per month and an annual book grant of INR 1,000 i.e. a total of INR 13,000 per year.
The students will also be provided with a Certificate of Appreciation every year.
- Copies of the Memorandum of Association
- Bye-laws/Rules and Regulations of the organization/CCIs
- Resolution authorizing office bearers for operating Bank Account
- A copy of the bank passbook showing Name, Account number and IFSC Code
- Audited Statement of Accounts (comprising of Income and Expenditure Account; Receipt and Payment Account; Balance Sheet and Audit Reports) for the last three financial years and Annual Reports for the last three years of the Child Care Institution to be enclosed
The application of each child has to be submitted by the person in charge of the CCI by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below and read all details.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Click on the given link to download the application form.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, enclose the required documents and submit to the below address –
Ms. Tripti Gurha (Director)
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development,
5, Siri Institutional Area,
Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
Contact Number – 26964373, 26515579