NEW DELHI: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) will end National Board of Examinations Fellowship in National Board (NBE FNB) Exit exam 2022 registration process today. Candidates can apply at NBE’s official website- nbe.edu.in. Applicants are required to pay a fee of Rs 6,000 at the time of filling the NBE FNB exit exam application form. NBEMS is yet to announce the FNB exit exam date. It is scheduled to be held in the month of March and April 2023. Candidates are required to get a minimum of 50% marks in both theory and practical paper to qualify the NBE FNB exit exam.
The theory paper for the fellowship exit exam 2022 will be held for 3 hours and will consist of 10 questions with 10 marks each (10×10= 100 marks). The practical exam is for 300 marks for viva and clinical exam. The board has informed candidates that a changes in exam centre, once allotted, will not be entertained.
FNB Exit Exam 2022: Steps to apply
- First, visit the official website- natboard.edu.in or nbe.edu.in.
- Click on the ‘Examination’ tab on the homepage.
- Next, click on the application link and fill out necessary details to complete the registration process.
- Log in with the registered username and password and fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the FNB exit exam form and take a printout of it for future reference.
Courtesy : NewsCareers360