To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a citizen of India
- hold a valid Indian passport
- have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in the undergraduate honours degree
- meet the English and academic entry requirements
- hold a full-time postgraduate taught course at the university in September 2023
- be an international fee-paying student who is fully self-financing the studies*
*Note – This means that the applicants are not receiving any funding for the studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer.
The selected candidates will receive a £10,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of study.
- Marksheet & Certificates
- English language proficiency certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below –
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now for GREAT Scholarship 2023’ link and click on it.
Step 4: Fill in the application form, upload the necessary documents and proceed further to complete the application process.
All-in-one system for education, skills and careers