NEW DELHI: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) will close the CS Executive and CS Professional June 2023 exam registration today, April 19. Candidates can apply for the CS Executive, Professional June 2023 session through the official website — icsi.edu. ICSI will also open the window to change services including change of centre, medium and module today. ICSI CS Executive, Professional exams will be conducted from June 1 to June 10, 2023.
ICSI reopened the June 2023 exam enrollment window on April 17. Applicants can register with an applicable late fee and with the status of compliance with the requirement of pre-examination test and one-day orientation programme.
Students will also be able to apply for additional modules in the ICSI June 2023 exams and can apply for exemption on the basis of higher qualification with applicable fees.
ICSI CS June 2023 Exams: Steps to apply
- Visit the official website of ICSI – icsi.edu
- On the homepage, click on the registration link and complete the registration process.
- Login with the credentials and fill out the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the application fee.
- Download the application form and take a print out for future reference.
ICSI CS June 2023 Registration: Documents required
The mandatory documents that are required while applying for the ICSI CS Executive and Professional exam include:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Birth certificate or 10th pass certificate
- Qualifying exam certificate
- Category certificate (if any)
- Identity proof
Courtesy : NewsCareers360