To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), currently living abroad
- have obtained Ph.D/M.D/M.S degree from a recognized University
- be a researcher engaged in an overseas academic/research/industrial organization with a proven track record of research & development working in the top 500 QS World University Ranking
- be planning to pursue research work for a minimum of 1 month to a maximum of 2 months a year in a research institution/academic institution in India, spread over 3 years
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits:
- A fellowship USD 5,000 (in equivalent Indian currency)
- International Travel from the place of their institute to the place of work in India in business class
- Accommodation in 3 or 4-star hotel
- A contingency INR 1,00,000 per annum
- Domestic Travel for academic purposes up to two stations in a year
Note – The host institute will receive INR 10,00,000 lakh per year for hosting the scientist and providing office/lab accommodation and facilitation for various infrastructure support.
- Biodata of Applicant
- Age Proof Certificate
- Qualification Certificate
- Undertaking Certificate by the applicant and NOC from their parent institute
- Endorsement Certificate from Host Institute
- Plagiarism undertaking
Note – All the above-mentioned documents must be submitted in PDF format.
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click the ‘Register‘ button and fill in the required registration details. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Electronic Project Management System (e-PMS)‘ at the bottom of the page.
Step 4: Navigate to ‘New PI Registration‘ and click on it.
Step 5: Fill in the required details and submit to ‘Register‘.
Step 6: After successful registration, select the fellowship program and click on it.
Step 7: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.