To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be an Indian citizen
- be of the age group of 18 to 27 years (Note – Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC will be made according to the rules of the Government of India)
- hold a full-time regular 4 years graduation degree/3 years diploma in Engineering/Technology
- have secured 60% aggregate marks in Electronics & Telecommunication/Computer Science/Civil Engineering/Electronics Engineering/Electrical Engineering/Information Technology/any other branch of Electronics Engineering
- Candidates who have obtained their apprenticeship or terminated mid-way or pursuing their apprenticeship with another organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have not obtained their qualification through the distance learning/part-time mode are not eligible to apply.
The selected candidates will receive the following awards for a duration of one year:
- Diploma holders – INR 12,000 per month
- Graduates – INR 14,000 per month
- Aadhaar card
- Passport-size photograph
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below-
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email ID.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Enroll’ option on the top-right corner of the page and click it. (Note – Applicants who are already registered on the NATS portal can use valid credentials to log in)
Step 4: Fill in the required information to complete the enrollment process. (Note – A unique enrollment code will be generated after the successful completion of enrollment)
Step 5: Now, log in using valid credentials and click the ‘Establishment Request Menu’ option.
Step 6: Click the ‘Find Establishment’ option and upload the resume.
Step 7: Click the ‘Establishment Name’ option, type ‘RailTel’ and click the search button.
Step 8: Click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Step 9: Fill in the necessary details and click the ‘Apply’ button to complete the application process.
Candidates not registered with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) portal must register themselves before applying for this apprenticeship.
Candidates enrolling for the first time on the NATS portal are required to wait for their unique enrollment number to be generated before applying.
It takes up to a day to verify the enrollment request and gets approved by the concerned regional boards.
Once the applicants receive the unique enrollment number, they can proceed to apply.