To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a maximum of 35 years of age or below as on the last date of application
- have a PhD degree in Science and Engineering subjects OR
- have an MD/MS/MDS degree in Medical Science subjects OR
- have an ME/MTech/MPharma/MVSc with three years of R&D experience as on the last date of application
- have submitted PhD (Science/Engineering) thesis
- have at least one research publication in a standard refereed journal
- Those who have already availed equivalent grants of any kind for three years are not eligible to apply for RA.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Physically handicapped and women candidates and 3 years in case of OBC (non-creamy layer) applicants.
The monthly stipend of an RA will be recommended by the selection committee. An applicant will receive one of the following monthly stipends for the entire tenure –
- INR 47,000
- INR 49,000
- INR 54,000
The selected candidates will also receive a House Rent Allowance (HRA) and a contingency grant of INR 20,000 per annum.
Note – The SC/ST candidates called for the interview will be paid single second-class rail/bus fare to and fro on the production of documentary proof.
- Research proposal and Testimonials (Attested by the applicants)
- School leaving certificate
- Certificate of research experience
- Self-attested copies of research papers published or accepted for publication (first page of maximum 3 best research papers in a single PDF)
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Digital signature
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- All the above-mentioned documents must be converted into PDF format and the file size should be less than 1 MB.
- The photo should be in JPEG/JPG format with light background and dimensions 130×160 to 260×320. The file size should be less than 150 KB.
- The signature should be in the same format with dimensions 90×25 to 225×100.
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below-
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email ID.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Register Here’ option on the right side of the page.
Step 4: Fill in all the details and complete the registration. (Note – If the applicant is already registered, kindly login using the valid credentials)
Step 5: Use valid credentials to log in.
Step 6: Navigate to the ‘Apply’ button and click on it.
Step 7: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents and submit.