To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be an Indian citizen
- be not more than 30 years of age as of 1st May 2023
- hold a graduation/postgraduation degree from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- have a full-time work experience of a minimum of 12 months with a postgraduate degree OR
- have a full-time work experience of a minimum of 24 months with an undergraduate degree (excluding internships or any part-time engagements)
- have fluency in English and Hindi
- be able to establish and maintain strong working relationships with the government stakeholders
Selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 80,000.
- Marksheets and certificates
- Identity proofs
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below-
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email ID.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Apply’ button on the right-hand top corner of the dashboard and click it.
Step 4: Scroll down to click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 5: Scroll down again and click next to access the application form.
Step 6: Fill in all the required fields, upload the necessary documents, and submit the application.