To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a citizen of India
- be an Indian passport holder
- have received an offer of a postgraduate degree program at the University of Hull
- have a high level of performing/composition ability
- have not previously studied in the UK
- have achieved IELTS 6.5 overall with 5.5 in each skill or equivalent before the deadline of the application
The selected scholar will receive £10,000 in the form of a tuition fee reduction for their postgraduate program.
- Marksheet & certificates
- IELTS certificate
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship using the steps listed below –
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘How to Apply’ option and click on it.
Step 4: Read the information carefully and follow the instructions step-by-step to fill the application form for scholarship.