To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be an Indian citizen
- be between 22 and 35 years old
- be a graduation degree in any discipline
- have good communication skills (English and a second local language)
- be dedicated to the cause of animal welfare/rights
- be available to commit to the entire 9 Month duration of the program
The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend for the duration of the fellowship. The stipend is provided to cover the cost of living expenses while Fellows undertake and complete the execution of projects and milestones.
- Peer to Peer learning
- Training on organizational structures of bureaucracy and protocols for interacting with Government authorities
- Advanced soft skills & communication training – Independent campaign management and fundraising
- Values-based Leadership which emphasises aligning core belief systems with professional growth
- Recent photograph
Note – The format of the file must be pdf, jpg with a file size of 4
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click the ‘Register‘ button and fill in the required registration details. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and click on it.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the photograph and submit.