To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a permanent resident of Kerala
- have qualified Ph.D. as of the date of application
- have scored a minimum of 60% marks in postgraduation
- have published at least one research paper in an SCI Journal/secured patent
- have chosen an institution as a research centre subject to the following –
- Research Centre should not be the same as Ph.D Research Centre
- The research centre should preferably be in Kerala, (however, premier National Institutions such as IISER, IIT, IISc etc. outside the State shall also be considered)
- Tenable in Government Institutions only
- Tenable only in R&D institutions (National/State level) or University Departments
Note – Candidates who have already availed of one Post-Doctoral Fellowship from KSCSTE or elsewhere are not eligible to apply.
Selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 45,000, a 10% House Rent Allowance (HRA), and an annual contingency grant of INR 75,000 for the 2-year fellowship program.
- Declaration by the Applicant
- Consent from Scientist Mentor
- Endorsement from Head of Institution
- Proposal Technical Details
- Details of publications
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below-
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email ID.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Procedure of Application’ section on the left-hand side of the dashboard and click it.
Step 4: Click on the given link and navigate to the ‘Register New Account’ option and click it. (Note – Candidates who are already registered, can use valid credentials to log in)
Step 5: Fill in the required fields to complete the registration.
Step 6: After successful registration, fill in all the required information and upload the necessary documents to complete the application.