Competencies Required –
- Must be able to execute cash, bank, and excise transactions on day to day basis as per defined procedures
- Must maintain documents as per the requirement of statutes and documentation policy
- Carry out work related to GR/SE as per the laid down procedure.
- Must be able to carry out timely submission of vendor invoices in the payment workflow after ensuring all the requirements of the invoices are met and ensuring timely dispatch of the invoices to shared service center.
- Must have knowledge related to GST and Income tax to resolve queries during invoice processing and vendor payment.
- Must ensure timely payment of stipend to the apprentices by coordinating with HR and the Share service center.
Offered Salary CTC: INR 6 lakh to INR 8 lakh per annum
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Jobs for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Candidates’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.