The National Testing Agency is finalised to release UGC NET 2019 Admit Card by today evening. once the admit card get released students are requested to visit the official website of NTA- ntanet.nic.in
Candidates will be able to download the 2019 NET Admit Card for all courses. The NET Admit Card 2019, UGC NET Admit Card 2019 or NET June Admit Card 2019 will not be available via SMS.
Steps to Download NET Admit Card 2019
- Visit the official website of NTA ntanet.nic.in
- On the homepage, search for NET Admit Card 2019 link
- Enter the required details- application number and date of birth
- Click submit option
- Download and take a print of the admit card for future use
Note: No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the UGC NET 2019 admit card.
Read Article: Google, Intel: Offers MOOCs to upskill graduates
UGC NET 2019: Exam date
- The UGC NET 2019 online exam for June month will be conducted on June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28 in two shifts. Both the papers are on the same exam day.
- The first paper is common aptitude
- The second paper is the candidate’s PG subject
UGC NET 2019: Exam pattern
The UGC NET exam will be conducted for three hours’ duration. The first paper or paper I will have 50 questions for 100 marks and in paper II, there will be 100 questions for a total of 200 marks.
UGC NET 2019: Helpline number
UGC NET has introduced two new helpline numbers for candidates appearing in the exam 8076535482 and 7703859909. Candidates facing any problem related to Admit Card may call on these numbers from May 15, 2019, to May 22, 2019, between 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News /Events/Scholarships