Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) has declared the result of Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2019 on its official website. The candidates who have appeared
for the KMAT 2019 can visit the official website of KMAT— kmatindia.com – to check and download their result.
KPPGCA conducted on KMAT 2019 on August 4, 2019, at various centres. The candidates can check their results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below. Candidates need to enter their KMAT registration number and date of birth to obtain the results.
The candidates who seek admission to MBA/MCA in Karnataka and Bangalore colleges need to qualify KMAT 2019 exam.
Read Article: Importance of IoT
How to check KMAT 2019 result
Candidates can follow the step guide given below to check and download the KMAT 2019 result.
1. Go to the official website of KMAT— kmatindia.com
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “KMAT 2019 result”
3. It will direct to a new page of the KMAT website
4. You need to enter your KMAT application number and Date of birth
5. Your KMAT 2019 result will be displayed on the screen
Candidates are advised to take a print out of the KMAT 2019 result for future reference.
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News/Events/Scholarships