The NATA 2020 online application form has been released by the Council of Architecture (COA) and candidates interested in studying architecture can go and apply at the official website for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2020 www.nata.in
NATA is a mandatory exam for admission to undergraduate Architecture courses across India. Conducted by the COA, it measures the drawing skills of candidates along with mathematics skills and critical thinking.
NATA 2020 exam will be of three hours 10 am to 1:15pm including a 15-minute break in between the MCQ test and the NATA drawing exam.
NATA 2020 exam dates: The first NATA exam will be held on April 19, 2020, and the second NATA exam will be held on May 31, 2020.
How to apply to NATA 2020
Step 1: Go to the official website of NATA and click on the link NATA Registration 2020’
Step 2: Register for NASA by filling up the form here
Step 3: Generate your own user-ID and password and log in using those details
Step 4: Upload your photograph and signature
Step 5: Play the application fee and submit your completed NATA application form
Step 6: Save and print-out the confirmation page for future reference
NATA 2020 application fee
The NATA application fee is Rs 2000 for general category students for each test. Those who want to appear for both the NATA exams need to pay a total of Rs 3800.
Candidates appearing for NATA 2020 from outside India need to deposit Rs 10,000.
Those candidates from SC/ST and PWD categories need to deposit Rs 1,700 for one test and Rs 3,100 for both NATA tests.
NATA 2020 admit cards
NATA candidates will get the admit cards for the first NATA exam on April 4, 2020. The admit cards will carry details of each candidate such as the roll number and exam centre.
Once the NATA 2020 admit cards are released, candidates can download them from the NATA website. They will need to carry a printed hard copy to the exam centre along with an original photo identity card like Voter Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhaar Card/ Driving Licence.
NATA 2020 exam centre
These centres are spread across all state capitals, and other selected cities subject to availability of at least 200 students for the particular city/centre. Check the NATA brochure link below to find list of exam centres.
Check out complete details about NATA 2020 here along with guidelines on filling every aspect of the NATA registration form online.
Read also: A Brief View of Horticulture or Floriculture
NATA 2020 exam dates and other important dates
For First Test scheduled to be held on April 19, 2020:
1. Availability of information in the public domain: From 1st February 2020
2. Start of online form fill-up: 1st February 2020
3. End of registration: 16th March 2020 (11:59 PM)
4. Image uploads allowed till: 20th March 2020 (11:59 PM)
5. Fee payment allowed till: 20th March 2020 (11:59 PM)
6. Confirmation page printing available till: 23rd March 2020 (11:59 PM)
7. Candidate correction window: 21th March 2020 (10:30 AM) to 23rd March 2020 (11:59 PM)
8. Publication of downloadable admit card: 4th April 2020
9. Date and time of NATA examination: 19th April 2020 (10 AM to 01:15PM)
10 Publication of NATA Results: 8th May 2020
For Second Test scheduled to be held on May 31, 2020
1. Availability of information in the public domain: From 1st February, 2020
2. Start of NATA 2020 online form fill-up: 1st February, 2020
3. End of registration: 4th May 2020 (11:59 PM)
4. Image uploads allowed till: 8th May 2020 (11:59 PM)
5. Fee payment for NATA application form allowed till: 8th May 2020 (11:59 PM)
6. Confirmation page printing available till: 11th May 2020 (11:59 PM)
7. Candidate correction window: 9th May 2020 (10:30 AM) to 11th May 2020 (11:59 PM)
8. Publication of downloadable admit card for NATA 2020 exam: 21st May 2020
9. Date and time of examination: 31st May 2020 (10 AM to 01:15 PM)
10. Publication of results: 14th June 2020
Courtesy: The Indian Express
Download uLektz Apps for Latest Educational News / Events / Scholarships
Follow us: #facebook #twitter #linkedin also enroll our skill course