Bank Management includes sectors such as Investment Banking, Corporate Finance Banking, Personal, Retail and Rural Banking, Treasury Management etc. The course structure is related to fund raising through bonds and securities in the capital market, giving financial advice, plans and raising the capital or fund.
10+2 with accounts, maths and economics
1. Bachelor in Finance & Investment
2. B.Com/M.Com or BBA /MBA (Finance)
- Financial Accounting
- Financial Management
- International Corporate Finance
- Accounting Portfolio Management
- Risk Management
1. Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu
2. Gulbarga University, Karnataka
3. University of Madras, Chennai
4. Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu
5. Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar, Tamil Nadu
6. Bangalore University, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.