NITTTR Chandigarh (Ministry of HRD, Govt of India) is going to organize 4-6 Weeks, Online Summer/ Industrial Hands-on training for Students (B.Tech(CSE)/B.Tech(IT)/MCA/MSc-IT, BCA, BSc-IT) Tentatively from 08/06/2020 at NITTTR Chandigarh on following topics:
1. Python Programming
2. Web Application Development & Security using PHP & MySQL
3. Application Development using Java Programming
4. Internet of Things (IoT)
5. Data Science (a Project-based learning)
To view the contents to be covered during the Industrial Training, Click here
Read also: NITTTR Chandigarh in collaboration with uLektz offers
- All classes and Practical sessions will be delivered online through Video Conferencing Software “CISCO WebEx”.
- The training will be completely Project-based Hands-on training.
- Training Duration will be of 4-6 Weeks (4+2 Weeks optional).
- During the first 4 Weeks course, all concept and demonstration will be covered along with Hands-on and during the Last 2 Weeks, students have to develop the assigned project.
- Video Conferencing software WebEx will capture your % of attention and attendance automatically.
- 100% Attention, 100% Attendance, and Project submission are compulsory for the issue of Certificate.
Students must be having their Personal Laptop with Windows 8 & above Operating System and WebEx must be supported on their laptop.
- To check and configure your laptop with WebEx, you can watch this video
- Daily 2 Hours classes will be held.
- After successful completion of training, each participant will get a Participation Certificate from NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Lectures and Practical sessions will be taken by Faculty from NITTTR Chandigarh and Highly experienced Industry Professionals. So, that they can save their work for the future.
Those who want to join the program has to follow the above-mentioned instructions. Interested students can register themselves @ Industrial Training for students by NITTTR Chandigarh before 31/05/2020.
Payment can be made only through online mode, other modes of payment will not be accepted. The last date for payment of fee and submission of application: 31.05.2020.
To register directly Click here
About the Institute:
In realization of the need for training better quality technicians to meet the large scale industrialization of the country, the ministry of Human Resource Development (the then Ministry of Education), Government of India established four Regional Technical Teachers’ Training Institutes (now National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research, NITTTR at Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai and Kolkata in 1967.
The Institute at Chandigarh is one of these four NITTTRs, started in collaboration with the Royal Netherlands Government (up to 1974). It was designed to meet the requirements of developing polytechnic education in the northern region covering the states of Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh. The Institute is registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860, and is managed by a Board of Governors.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.