About the Program
IIT Guwahati Department of Civil Engineering (DCE) Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021Deadline27-Jul-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a Postgraduate degree in basic science or Graduate/Postgraduate degree in Professional Course
- Be scholars selected through National Eligibility Test-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
NOTE: The project required a strong background in Remote Sensing (SAR processing), Civil Engineering (flood modeling), Geology, and Mechanical Engineering (underwater robot development).
The selected candidate will receive a consolidated total salary of INR 37,210 per month.
- Application/CV (details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., email, etc.)
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Send application/CV (details of all educational qualifications, experience, contact address, phone no., email etc.) to email@example.com on or before 27th July 2021.
Application Deadline – 27th July 2021
Interview Date – 28th July 2021 Time: 11:30 AM
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately.
2. No campus accommodation will be available for the selected candidates.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in this online interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com