About the Program
IIT Indore Department of Electrical Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021Deadline28-Jul-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not be more than 30 years of age
- Hold a M.Tech./M.Sc./B.Tech. degree in Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics/Microelectronics/VLSI Design/Computer Science & Engineering/Embedded System and other relevant areas of Science, Engineering, and Technologies
- Have scored a minimum of 60% (or equivalent) in graduate and postgraduate levels
- Have a valid NET/GATE score in relevant areas
The candidate will receive a fellowship as per DST norms.
- Updated CV
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Submit a detailed CV to Dr. Santosh Kumar Vishvakarma, PI of Project and Associate Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Indore through emails to – firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “JRF Application for Indo-South Korean Project” latest before 5 PM on 28th July 2021.
Application Deadline – 28th July 2021 at 5 PM
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an interview.
2. No DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com