About the Program
IIT Hyderabad DRDO Senior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to M.Tech./M.E. degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on a project entitled – “Development of Fibers Reinforced Alumina and Zirconia Matrix Composites for High-temperature Applications”. The fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
IIT Hyderabad DRDO Senior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 07-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be 35 years of age
- Hold an M.Tech./M.E. or equivalent degree in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Science/Ceramics Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering (with specialization in Composite Materials) or related areas
The candidate must have –
- Experience in the areas such as – Powder Metallurgy, Sintering, Microstructural Study, Metallography Practices, Heat Treatments, Mechanical Testing.
- Experience in working with Powders, Ceramics, Composite Materials.
- Experience in handling various Material Characterization, Processing, and Testing Equipment, etc.
- The fellow will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus HRA.
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Send an updated CV through email to – email@example.com with the subject line ‘SRF position DRDO’ by 7th August 2021.
Application Deadline – 7th August 2021
The candidates will be selected based on merit, the need of the project, and performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted online.
- The date and time of the interview will be informed after shortlisting the candidates.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com