About the Program
NIT Silchar Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is a research opportunity offered to postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on the project entitled – “Design and Development of a Three-dimensional Printer based on Shape Memory Alloy Smart Actuator and Micro Stereo-lithography (MSL) Technique”. The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
NIT Silchar Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be less than or up to 30 years of age
- Hold an M.E., M.Tech, or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology Streams (Manufacturing/Design/Mechatronics) (GATE/NET qualified) with first-class in B.E/B.Tech degree in
- Mechanical Engineering Specialization
- The candidate must have a Master’s Degree in Design and Manufacturing Engineering/CAD-CAM and Automation/ Manufacturing Engineering/Mechatronics with relevant research experience in the field of Mechanical Design Engineering, Robotics, Mechatronics
- Note – Throughout First Class in an academic career is preferred.
- The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
- Updated CV
- Academic certificates
- Experience certificates (if any)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 4: Submit the application with an updated CV and all relevant documents through email to – email@example.com with the subject line “Application for the post of JRF under the project SRG/2020/000491” on or before 10th August 2021 up to 5 PM IST.
- Application Deadline – 10th August 2021
- The selection of the candidate is based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Selected candidates will have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
- Application received after 10-08-2021 will not be accepted.
- Employed candidates are required to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of the interview.
- Initially for 1 Year and extended up to 1 more year based on the performance.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com