About the Program
IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Project Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 is a fellowship opportunity offered to postgraduate/Ph.D. degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on a project entitled – “Development of a Highly Efficient and Immunologically Inert Adeno-associated Virus-based Vector System for Retinal Gene Therapy”. The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of INR 50,000.
IIT Kanpur Department of Biological Sciences and Bioengineering Project Post Doctoral Fellowship 2021 Deadline: 13-Aug-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
Hold a Postgraduate degree (M.Sc./M.Tech/M.D.S/M.D.) with a Ph.D. degree in Life sciences/Biomedical Science with 1-year experience in Virology/Gene therapy
Desirable Qualification –
- The candidate must have experience in maintaining laboratory mice and significant expertise in mice experimentation procedures.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Molecular Gene or Cell Therapy of Ocular Diseases.
- The selected fellow will receive a consolidated salary of INR 50,000.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of research interests
- Names and addresses of two references
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the post using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below.
Step 2: Prepare the application.
Step 3: Submit the application with all relevant documents to Jayandharan G. through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline: 13th August 2021
- The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidate must ideally have 3 peer-reviewed publications on this subject.
The post is purely temporary and on a contractual basis.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com