About the Program
Legrand Scholarship Program 2021-22, powered by Legrand, supports meritorious girl students to pursue a career in Engineering and Architecture.
Lighting up millions of Indian homes, Legrand has also been empowering the education dreams of young women who wish to be the future leaders in the field of technology.
Introduced in the year 2018, the scholarship program has been assisting the promising future women leaders in the field of technology. Under this edition of Legrand Scholarship Program, academically promising girl students can get a scholarship of INR 60,000 per annum or a tuition fee waiver of 60%, whichever is less, for the entire duration of their B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme.
Legrand Scholarship Program 2021-22, Deadline: 10-Sep-2021
- Only for girls
- Must be an Indian
- Must have passed Class 12 in 2021
- Should have scored minimum 75% marks in Class 10 and Class 12 board exams
- Should be looking to start B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch programme in academic year 2021-22 at a recognized college/university in India
- Must have a total family income of less than INR 5 Lakh from all sources
- Students who lost their parents due to COVID-19 will be given preference
- 60% of annual academic fees up to INR 60,000 per year till the completion of the course based on the academic performance.
The applicants are required to attach the following documents –
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
How can you apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply for the program through the following steps:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your
- Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to Legrand Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com