About the Program
IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship in Computational Nanoelectronics 2021 is a research opportunity offered to graduate and postgraduate degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on – Modelling and Simulation of Emerging Two-dimensional Materials Heterostructures. The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
IIT Gandhinagar Junior Research Fellowship in Computational Nanoelectronics 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. degree with a qualified NET/GATE score OR.
- Hold an M.E./M.Tech. degree in Electrical Engineering/Physics or Material Sciences.
- Have experience in Mathematical Modeling with MATLAB and python.
- The selected candidate will receive an emolument of INR 31,000 per month.
- Updated CV with a list of publications, and technical skills.
- Transcripts of course work in undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
- NET/GATE scorecard for B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc. degree holders.
- A small write-up about the position.
- Names and email addresses of 2 potential referees.
Note – For more information, Kindly go through ‘Fellowship Detail Document’.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Send the required documents in a single PDF file through e-mail to – Dr. Tarun Kumar Agarwal (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line JRF-2021-IITGN.
- Application Deadline – 23rd August 2021
- Note – The applications will continue to be screened until the position is filled.
- The selection of the candidate will be based on the applicant’s qualifications and experience.
Terms and Conditions:
- The appointment for the position is for 1 year.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com