About the Program
University of Madras Department of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is offering a research opportunity to M.Sc. degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on a project entitled – “Molecular Dissection of Hypoxic Signaling Network: Its Clinical Impact in Head and Neck Cancer”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
University of Madras Department of Genetics Junior Research Fellowship 2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Not to be more than 30 years of age.
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Biomedical Genetics/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Science with a strong academic record.
- Have UGC/CSIR/JRF/LS/GATE qualified.
- Have previous research experience with publication.
- The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
- Qualifying marks and additional documents for research experience.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Submit the application in the given format with supporting documents via post to the address mentioned below-
Dr. A.K. Munirajan,
Professor and Head
Department of Genetics
Dr. ALM PGIBMS
University of Madaras
Note -The envelope must be superscribed as “Application for the Post of JRF in ICMR Project“.
- Application Deadline – 28th August 2021
- The selection of the candidates will be made based on their performance in the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com