This Course is Offered and Certified by uLektz Academy
About the Course:
This course provides students with properties of steel, structural steel sections, loads on structures, eccentric connections, types of sections, use of lug angles, types of compression members, design of laced and battened type columns and design of column bases.
1. Will familiarize about Gusseted base.
2. Will demonstrate Design of laterally supported and unsupported beams.
3. Will develop Intermediate and bearing stiffeners.
There is no particular prerequisite to learn Design of Steel Structure you will be able to do very well, if you have these basic skills:
1. Good Analytics Skills
2. Good Understanding Skills
3. Good Communication Skills
- Module 1: INTRODUCTION
- Module 2: TENSION MEMBERS
- Module 3: COMPRESSION MEMBERS
- Module 4: BEAMS
- Module 5: ROOF TRUSSES AND INDUSTRIAL STRUCTURES
- FINAL ASSESSMENT
Learning Content – 90 hours
Language – English
Certification – Learners will get the Certification after successful completion of the course.
Structural Design Engineer, AutoCAD Structural Designer, Structural Engineer etc.