About the Program
IIT Dhanbad Applied Geophysics Project Research Assistantship 2021 is an opportunity offered to Master’s degree holders. The selected candidate is required to work on the project entitled – “Thermochemical Convection in the Earth’s Core with Thermal Core-mantle Interaction”. The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 25,000 per month.
IIT Dhanbad Applied Geophysics Project Research Assistantship 2021, Deadline: 06-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 35 years of age
- Hold a Master’s degree in Physics/Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Mechanical Engineering
- The selected candidate will receive a consolidated fellowship of up to INR 25,000 per month.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the position through the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details.
Step 2: Fill in the online application form and submit it.
- Application Deadline – 6th September 2021 at 05:00 pm
- The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed of the date of the interview.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to attend the interview.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com