About the Program
IIT Roorkee Applied Science and Engineering (ASE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021 is an initiative for postgraduate degree holders. The selected fellow is required to work on a project entitled – “Controllability Results of Semi-linear Impulsive Differential Equations”. The fellow will receive an amount of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
IIT Roorkee Applied Science and Engineering (ASE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021, Deadline: 09-Sep-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold an M.Sc. degree (Mathematics) with GATE/NET qualification
- The fellow will receive an amount of INR 31,000 per month for the first two years and INR 35,000 per month for the third year.
- Attested copies of degrees/certificates
- Experience certificates
- Updated CV
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all the details carefully.
Step 2: Prepare an application on plain paper with a detailed CV including chronological discipline of certificates/degree obtained to the Principal Investigator through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application Deadline – 9th September 2021
- Interview Date – 11th September 2021 on 10:00 AM
- The selection of the candidate is based on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The seleeted candidate will get an opportunity for Ph.D. admission.
Courtesy – buddy4study.com